Startly reduces the risk of project and program failure by aligning stakeholders into one cohesive team in a matter of hours.
73% of organizational projects fail with the majority being attributed to the misaligned expectations and decisions of stakeholders. Startly delivers a precise level of knowledge and operational experience to enable stakeholder teams having them gel and make decisions that are best for the organization.
"This experience was essential for our team to succeed in our enterprise ITSM project"
- Service Management Senior Director (150 staff)
"Our team benefited from this engagement and was able to convert the experience into a solid business transformation"
- Chief Financial Officer (5500 employees)
A Startly workshop can be facilitated in any large meeting room and requires very little set-up.
A meeting room with a digital projector is all that is required to completely immerse the participants in a realistic business/operations environment.
Participants are given roles in a pre-configured operational environment complete with the complexities and realism they face in their own world. The scenario is an engaging experience delivered in a “safe” environment where all are free to add their ideas to the workshop and no one is singled out.
The goal is to transform the participants as a group introducing concepts of operational maturity that will enable high value business decisions.
Workshops can be delivered over four (4), eight (8) hours and two (2) day durations.
Deliverables within the organization
- Executive Team
- Organizational strategy
- Supporting enterprise vision
- Creating a client centric organization
- Director Level
- Increased performance through best-applied practice.
- Organization departments that support each other when serving the customer
- Operational Management
- Aligning system management to benefit the enterprise
- Adopting a continuous improvement culture.
- Alignment with operational expectations
- Understanding the why behind what one does, not just the how